Alex Marks Photographer
Wednesday, September 5th, 2012
I love where I live, I feel very lucky to live here. I have always loved the ocean and the area around it, so began my quest to document it through photography.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Wild x Youth
- Portfolio: Jim Cook
- Zeke Lau and Hawaiian Triple Crown Tradition
- 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- 46-Foot Catamaran Surfs Giant Wave to Beach (Throwback)
- Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- Ásatrú: An Iceland Adventure
- The Inertia Reporting Live from the North Shore
- To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters
- Shaping Our First Surfboard (on a Trip to Mexico)