Andrew Coleman Environmentalist/Surfer/Blogger
On Friday, the 27th of September, the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change issued its latest report on the effects of climate change. It’s bad.
I attempted to solve one of the cold water surfer’s worst ordeals: how to cure an ice cream headache.
According to Michael Mann, a top climate scientist, we may have less than 4,000 days to savor those idyllic reef breaks and – more seriously – about 400,000 people will be looking for a new home.
You know when you think you’re going to snag one last wave? Well, it’s never your last wave.
While it is a great thing that these fashionistas feel strongly enough to pose with only a haddock to preserve their modesty, how much difference is this really making to fish stocks?
Chanel says Allure Homme Sport evokes a, “Sparkling and invigorating freshness…” Bizarrely, when I asked my wife what I smell like after surfing, she had a much different answer.
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- Selling the Lifestyle, Hurting the Planet: Rating Surf Apparel Brands
- herbertcarmuse on A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- SURF TRAMP on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- omah on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Will on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Rover on John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters