Andrew Coleman Environmentalist/Surfer/Blogger
On Friday, the 27th of September, the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change issued its latest report on the effects of climate change. It’s bad.
I attempted to solve one of the cold water surfer’s worst ordeals: how to cure an ice cream headache.
According to Michael Mann, a top climate scientist, we may have less than 4,000 days to savor those idyllic reef breaks and – more seriously – about 400,000 people will be looking for a new home.
You know when you think you’re going to snag one last wave? Well, it’s never your last wave.
While it is a great thing that these fashionistas feel strongly enough to pose with only a haddock to preserve their modesty, how much difference is this really making to fish stocks?
Chanel says Allure Homme Sport evokes a, “Sparkling and invigorating freshness…” Bizarrely, when I asked my wife what I smell like after surfing, she had a much different answer.
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Kelly Slater, Steph Gilmore, Jimmy Buffett in Concert at Snapper
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Surfing Sweden: The Latest in Artificial Waves
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing