Anthony Ghiglia Professional Photographer
After an amazing amount of rain and a storm that sent most Southern Californians running to batten the hatches, the skies cleared and the sun poked its head out. And what it uncovered was something that hadn’t been seen in this part of the world for years: giant perfection in San Diego.
Surfer Rob Machado reflects trademark style in these 20 great photos as captured by San Diego photographer Anthony Ghiglia.
“For me, a successful surf image is one that makes the viewer wish they had witnessed that moment in person.”
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14
- Portfolio: Luke Shadbolt
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain