Art Brewer Photographer
Each year, we run a highly focused surf photography workshop in Puerto Rico, and each time it’s exceptionally rewarding. Here are a few of the best final images turned in by each student.
We have a highly skilled team of some of the world’s most respected surf photographers leading a specially designed workshop on action surf photography through the School of Visual Arts. This is an amazing opportunity for an aspiring surf photographer.
Legendary surf photographer Art Brewer has a new exhibit showing at the School of Visual Arts in New York. Here are a few amazing images from the gallery.
We wanted to share knowledge – something surf photographers don’t normally do. I consider myself an open book to any student.
- Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Kelly Slater Pulls Off Left Barrel at Sunset Beach, Triple Crown of Surfing
- 45 Minutes in Queensland
- From a Screen to a Handshake: The Great Pacific Instameet
- Sea and Song
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- Reflections on Shaping My First Board on the Way to Mexico
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue