Author Archives: Art Brewer
Each year, we run a highly focused surf photography workshop in Puerto Rico, and each time it’s exceptionally rewarding. Here are a few of the best final images turned in by each student.
We have a highly skilled team of some of the world’s most respected surf photographers leading a specially designed workshop on action surf photography through the School of Visual Arts. This is an amazing opportunity for an aspiring surf photographer.
Legendary surf photographer Art Brewer has a new exhibit showing at the School of Visual Arts in New York. Here are a few amazing images from the gallery.
We wanted to share knowledge – something surf photographers don’t normally do. I consider myself an open book to any student.
- Take Action: Protect Our Waves Petition
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing