Art Brewer Photographer
Each year, we run a highly focused surf photography workshop in Puerto Rico, and each time it’s exceptionally rewarding. Here are a few of the best final images turned in by each student.
We have a highly skilled team of some of the world’s most respected surf photographers leading a specially designed workshop on action surf photography through the School of Visual Arts. This is an amazing opportunity for an aspiring surf photographer.
Legendary surf photographer Art Brewer has a new exhibit showing at the School of Visual Arts in New York. Here are a few amazing images from the gallery.
We wanted to share knowledge – something surf photographers don’t normally do. I consider myself an open book to any student.
- A Look at Pipe Masters Since 2009
- Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- Portfolio: Andy Bowlin
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela
- Eddie Aikau: The Hawaiian Son
- #loosebehavior 2 Art Show Premieres in Oceanside, California
- Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony: Portraits of Big Wave Warriors
- Sine Qua Non Premieres on the North Shore with Greg Long
- GoPro Barrels at the Lighthouse, North Carolina
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Chas Smith on Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- RogerO on WaveJetting (Hard): My Thoughts
- herbertcarmuse on Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- herbertcarmuse on Who’s On First: The ASP’s 2014 Qualification Schedule
- Paul Abbas on Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell