Bob Driver Writer/Surfer
So what does Kelly Slater, the greatest competitive surfer in history, do as he peruses the Great Point Breaks of Retirement? Here are a few options.
The extraordinary elegance summoned by Kelly Slater and Rob Machado during the semifinals of the 1995 Pipe Masters ranks as one of surfing’s most special occasions.
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela
- Eddie Aikau: The Hawaiian Son
- #loosebehavior 2 Art Show Premieres in Oceanside, California
- Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony: Portraits of Big Wave Warriors
- Sine Qua Non Premieres on the North Shore with Greg Long
- Eh Haole, Read This Before Visiting Hawaii
- GoPro Barrels at the Lighthouse, North Carolina
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack
- Alana Blanchard: 21 Great Photos