Clare Sullivan Student/Writer/Surfer
Tuesday, January 29th, 2013
Being a female professional surfer isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be, especially if you’re not straight.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Kelly Slater Pulls Off Left Barrel at Sunset Beach, Triple Crown of Surfing
- 45 Minutes in Queensland
- From a Screen to a Handshake: The Great Pacific Instameet
- Sea and Song
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- Reflections on Shaping My First Board on the Way to Mexico
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects