Coco Ho Professional Surfer
We can be sexy, and we can be athletes. And there’s no better time to be a woman surfer. I’m just so lucky to be in this generation and to embrace it and to show younger girls that you can balance. Life is about balance.
First off, I love to dance. Anything dance-y is perfect for a summer jam. I like a mix of everything, but I just don’t do rock or heavy metal.
To be healthy, you need to start with things you like. You can’t just force yourself to do 10 pushups, 10 jumping jacks, etc., because you’re not going to love that. You start with finding active things you enjoy.
We don’t care if we have seven events if they’re all in perfect waves. The better the waves are, the better the results will be for women’s surfing.
There’s this quote I read that goes, “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” That’s exactly what my dad has done.
- 5 Gifts for Surfers this Holiday Season
- The Inertia 2013 Surfer Holiday Gift Guide
- YoShot Challenge: New York’s Surf Photography Contest
- Portfolio: Craig Parry
- One Freezing Danish Surf Session
- Coogee Beach, Western Australia the Site of First Shark Barrier
- The Muscle Behind the Masters
- Billabong Pipe Masters, Day 2: The World Title Race Continues
- One Eyed Albino Fetal Shark Cut From Belly of Pregnant Dusky Shark
- Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Kira Gibbons on Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Brian Scott on The Muscle Behind the Masters
- jetty83 on Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Joao Brek Bracourt on Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Indy on Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue