Cyrus Sutton Founder, Korduroy.tv
Compassing is a project I’ve been working on with Reef for some time now. It’s a short film dedicated to the search for freedom.
Compass_ing is an inner-worldly surf adventure to the North Pole and beyond.
If you’re perpetually unsatisfied with what you have or are just looking to step up the level of your action video production, the GoPro HERO 3 is a must have.
The Fruits of Dystopia is a short film about having fun in a less than perfect world. The film explores an escape from modern trappings through excerpts from classic dystopian novels “1984,” “A Brave New World” and “Fahrenheit 451.”
KorduroyTV is relaunching the #showusyourquiver contest so get creative, and show us your quiver!
Waves are a limited commodity and the thought of masses struggling into their suits on their day of surf hooky doesn’t get me stoked.
Gone are the days of working your way up. You are either a follower or a leader. I was once a follower.
A few weeks ago we started a Kickstarter project to help spread the word about our endeavor. With only a few days remaining we have raised nearly 80% of our goal, but we need to raise the entire amount to see a penny.
I’ve been looking for a way to address the hipster topic for a while now, and with the exchange between Chris Mauro and Dane Reynolds, there’s finally a topic that opens the door.
When GoPro announced its new version of the Hero HD was “2X More Powerful in Every Way” we decided to check it out for ourselves.
- Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- Portfolio: Andy Bowlin
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela
- Eddie Aikau: The Hawaiian Son
- #loosebehavior 2 Art Show Premieres in Oceanside, California
- Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony: Portraits of Big Wave Warriors
- Sine Qua Non Premieres on the North Shore with Greg Long
- GoPro Barrels at the Lighthouse, North Carolina
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack