Dan Hamlin Freelance Writer/Surfer
Kevin Murray is the CEO of the humanitarian-based fashion company Jedidiah. I caught up with him to learn a little more about this “embedded model of giving.”
Charlie Halsell’s Give Jewelry sells handcrafted Balinese jewelry. For each piece sold, they are able to provide a child with week’s worth of food.
When I first started reading surf magazines I thought Occy was pronounced “Aussie”; I thought it was a sort of double meaning since he’s Australian.
They say there’s no such thing as an atheist in the impact zone, and I think it’s safe to say that most surfers recognize the supernatural in nature.
Trying to universalize sex appeal is like telling every surfer in the world to ride the exact same board. It just doesn’t make sense.
- Wild x Youth
- Portfolio: Jim Cook
- Zeke Lau and Hawaiian Triple Crown Tradition
- 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- 46-Foot Catamaran Surfs Giant Wave to Beach (Throwback)
- Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- Ásatrú: An Iceland Adventure
- The Inertia Reporting Live from the North Shore
- To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters
- Shaping Our First Surfboard (on a Trip to Mexico)
- Ae Tee on To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters
- Wavecation on 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- Sam Max on We Are The Knights Who Say Knee
- Sam Max on Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- vince on To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters