Dan Hamlin Freelance Writer/Surfer
Kevin Murray is the CEO of the humanitarian-based fashion company Jedidiah. I caught up with him to learn a little more about this “embedded model of giving.”
Charlie Halsell’s Give Jewelry sells handcrafted Balinese jewelry. For each piece sold, they are able to provide a child with week’s worth of food.
When I first started reading surf magazines I thought Occy was pronounced “Aussie”; I thought it was a sort of double meaning since he’s Australian.
They say there’s no such thing as an atheist in the impact zone, and I think it’s safe to say that most surfers recognize the supernatural in nature.
Trying to universalize sex appeal is like telling every surfer in the world to ride the exact same board. It just doesn’t make sense.
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego