Dave Rastovich Professional Surfer/Environmentalist
Monday, November 19th, 2012
The day we padded into the bloody water at the cove, we had to leave eleven pilot whales who awaited a slow, painful death. That experience will motivate me for the rest of my life.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts
- I’m Quitting You, Surfing
- Interview: Shane Borland
- Portfolio: Tom Young
- Seismic Testing A Serious Threat To Marine Wildlife
- Photographers Win Back Image Rights from ASP
- San Diego Dream: SD Goes Off