Evin Phoenix Writer/Surfer
Sunday, December 16th, 2012
Forever, we have been told that fear is the enemy. Yet, above all things, I have learned something entirely different: Fear motivates us onward. It is always at our backs.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Solid Snapper Rocks Turns on for Quik Pro
- Kelly Slater, Steph Gilmore, Jimmy Buffett in Concert at Snapper
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf