Jared Aufrichtig Artist / Photographer / Surfer
“Surfing Butter on a Hot Plate” represents more than some funky phrase or the title to the surf film I’m working on. It pays homage to historical things from surfing’s past and creates a visual depiction of something palatable for the outsider.
The third annual RVCA Rolling Retro event went down in glassy, fun waves with surfboards provided by The Surfboard Warehouse and Vudu Surfboards whose origins spanned multiple generations. Here is a little of what went down.
All of the images in this collection were shot on film with little to no post-production.
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego