Jared Aufrichtig Artist / Photographer / Surfer
“Surfing Butter on a Hot Plate” represents more than some funky phrase or the title to the surf film I’m working on. It pays homage to historical things from surfing’s past and creates a visual depiction of something palatable for the outsider.
The third annual RVCA Rolling Retro event went down in glassy, fun waves with surfboards provided by The Surfboard Warehouse and Vudu Surfboards whose origins spanned multiple generations. Here is a little of what went down.
All of the images in this collection were shot on film with little to no post-production.
- goFlow: Share and Discover Waves with Your Friends
- Pipeline Showdown: Slater vs. Fanning
- Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Lay Day
- Inside the Billabong Pipe Masters Webcast
- 5 Gifts for Surfers this Holiday Season
- The Inertia 2013 Surfer Holiday Gift Guide
- YoShot Challenge: New York’s Surf Photography Contest
- Portfolio: Craig Parry
- One Freezing Danish Surf Session
- Anthony Dooley on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- SURF TRAMP on Of Mics and Men: A New Age of Surf Broadcasting
- Marcy on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- Gondo on Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Lay Day
- Evan Gill on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves