Jason Murray Editor, Nike Better World
If you are not drinking Peligroso Tequila Margaritas at the California Surf Museum to help raise money for Waves for Water and Restore The Shore Projects tonight, then you must be headed to the wrong party.
Coast to Coast: Surfers for Supplies helps coordinate efforts to gather supplies and get them back to the people affected by Hurricane Sandy who need them most.
For the last ten years, a group of watermen has been chasing big swells around the world. Jason Murray followed along on their journey, documenting the madness as the surfers challenged nature, themselves, and big wave surfing’s limitations.
- 5 Gifts for Surfers this Holiday Season
- The Inertia 2013 Surfer Holiday Gift Guide
- YoShot Challenge: New York’s Surf Photography Contest
- Portfolio: Craig Parry
- One Freezing Danish Surf Session
- Coogee Beach, Western Australia the Site of First Shark Barrier
- The Muscle Behind the Masters
- Billabong Pipe Masters, Day 2: The World Title Race Continues
- One Eyed Albino Fetal Shark Cut From Belly of Pregnant Dusky Shark
- Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Kira Gibbons on Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Brian Scott on The Muscle Behind the Masters
- jetty83 on Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Joao Brek Bracourt on Portfolio: Grégoire Gyselinck
- Indy on Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue