Jason Murray Editor, Nike Better World
If you are not drinking Peligroso Tequila Margaritas at the California Surf Museum to help raise money for Waves for Water and Restore The Shore Projects tonight, then you must be headed to the wrong party.
Coast to Coast: Surfers for Supplies helps coordinate efforts to gather supplies and get them back to the people affected by Hurricane Sandy who need them most.
For the last ten years, a group of watermen has been chasing big swells around the world. Jason Murray followed along on their journey, documenting the madness as the surfers challenged nature, themselves, and big wave surfing’s limitations.
- Spanish Longboardism: Tapas
- Beers, Barrels, and Big Ol’ Buildings
- What the F*ck is River Surfing?
- Adventuring in Lembongan, Indonesia
- A Visual History of the ASP
- Big Wave World Tour Signals Green Light for Oregon Pro, Nelscott Reef
- Snapper Rocks: The Final Day in 60 Photos
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper