Jeff Flindt Surfer/Photographer
Wednesday, May 25th, 2011
Chris Van Lennep once said to me, “You want to be within the top six water photographers in the world.” Ever since he told me this, I have been trying to keep in the top six.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day Two
- Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Kelly Slater Pulls Off Left Barrel at Sunset Beach, Triple Crown of Surfing
- 45 Minutes in Queensland
- From a Screen to a Handshake: The Great Pacific Instameet
- Sea and Song
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- Reflections on Shaping My First Board on the Way to Mexico
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Mike Colacino on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Joe M on Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Rory Parker on Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day Two
- Kalai on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Theresa Lyon on Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination