Jenna Goldberg Writer/Surfer
No jersey, no board shorts, no problem. Mason Ho’s last minute entry into an Australian Expression Session delivers style, aerials, and full frontal nudity.
It’s no secret that surfing is fun, it can make us feel young and wild and free, but that isn’t why surfing is addictive.
Today we have a wide array of options and flexibility when it comes to surf fin set-ups, but it didn’t happen overnight. In fact, it took some convincing that the surf fin was a good invention at all.
Take a minute to think about the spots you usually surf. Now think about whether you’d surf there without a wetsuit, and how long you could hang. It narrows it down, doesn’t it?
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects
- Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination
- Pipeline Perfection: Day One of the Billabong Pipe Masters
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll