Jenna Goldberg Writer/Surfer
No jersey, no board shorts, no problem. Mason Ho’s last minute entry into an Australian Expression Session delivers style, aerials, and full frontal nudity.
It’s no secret that surfing is fun, it can make us feel young and wild and free, but that isn’t why surfing is addictive.
Today we have a wide array of options and flexibility when it comes to surf fin set-ups, but it didn’t happen overnight. In fact, it took some convincing that the surf fin was a good invention at all.
Take a minute to think about the spots you usually surf. Now think about whether you’d surf there without a wetsuit, and how long you could hang. It narrows it down, doesn’t it?
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Kelly Slater, Steph Gilmore, Jimmy Buffett in Concert at Snapper
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Surfing Sweden: The Latest in Artificial Waves
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14