Junior Faria Writer/Former Professional Surfer
Sunday, June 9th, 2013
It is the best time ever to be a surfing professional in Brazil. Or is it?
Tuesday, December 4th, 2012
The reason we will never be able to determine who is, in fact, the best surfer around, is very simple: It is impossible.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Spanish Longboardism: Tapas
- Beers, Barrels, and Big Ol’ Buildings
- What the F*ck is River Surfing?
- Adventuring in Lembongan, Indonesia
- A Visual History of the ASP
- Big Wave World Tour Signals Green Light for Oregon Pro, Nelscott Reef
- Snapper Rocks: The Final Day in 60 Photos
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper