Junior Faria Writer/Former Professional Surfer
Sunday, June 9th, 2013
It is the best time ever to be a surfing professional in Brazil. Or is it?
Tuesday, December 4th, 2012
The reason we will never be able to determine who is, in fact, the best surfer around, is very simple: It is impossible.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack
- Alana Blanchard: 21 Great Photos
- Wild x Youth
- Portfolio: Jim Cook
- Zeke Lau and Hawaiian Triple Crown Tradition
- 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- 46-Foot Catamaran Surfs Giant Wave to Beach (Throwback)
- Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- Ásatrú: An Iceland Adventure