Kassia Meador Professional Surfer/Adventurer
Surfing has a culture that blurs age gaps, gender gaps, language barriers, cultural barriers and pretty much any other barrier you can think of. Surfing is a culture of students and teachers.
Here are a few images from the music, art, and all around grooviness from our art show with Tini Courtney from H.O.W.L. on Abbot Kinney.
This particular fall morning in Montauk was pretty funny, super early, and quite cold! We met up on the beach, put on some evening attire and hit the surf. It’s always funny to surf in non-surf gear, and Mikey is always an amazing surf partner! Enjoy.
Check out Dissonance, the third short for our Frequencies Project…tune in and space out!
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego