Kassia Meador Professional Surfer/Adventurer
Surfing has a culture that blurs age gaps, gender gaps, language barriers, cultural barriers and pretty much any other barrier you can think of. Surfing is a culture of students and teachers.
Here are a few images from the music, art, and all around grooviness from our art show with Tini Courtney from H.O.W.L. on Abbot Kinney.
This particular fall morning in Montauk was pretty funny, super early, and quite cold! We met up on the beach, put on some evening attire and hit the surf. It’s always funny to surf in non-surf gear, and Mikey is always an amazing surf partner! Enjoy.
Check out Dissonance, the third short for our Frequencies Project…tune in and space out!
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects
- Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination
- Pipeline Perfection: Day One of the Billabong Pipe Masters
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One