Author Archives: Kassia Meador
Surfing has a culture that blurs age gaps, gender gaps, language barriers, cultural barriers and pretty much any other barrier you can think of. Surfing is a culture of students and teachers.
Here are a few images from the music, art, and all around grooviness from our art show with Tini Courtney from H.O.W.L. on Abbot Kinney.
This particular fall morning in Montauk was pretty funny, super early, and quite cold! We met up on the beach, put on some evening attire and hit the surf. It’s always funny to surf in non-surf gear, and Mikey is always an amazing surf partner! Enjoy.
Check out Dissonance, the third short for our Frequencies Project…tune in and space out!
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing
- Fergal Smith and the Art of the Haiku
- How Surfing Made Me a Better Mom