Kassia Meador Professional Surfer/Adventurer
Surfing has a culture that blurs age gaps, gender gaps, language barriers, cultural barriers and pretty much any other barrier you can think of. Surfing is a culture of students and teachers.
Here are a few images from the music, art, and all around grooviness from our art show with Tini Courtney from H.O.W.L. on Abbot Kinney.
This particular fall morning in Montauk was pretty funny, super early, and quite cold! We met up on the beach, put on some evening attire and hit the surf. It’s always funny to surf in non-surf gear, and Mikey is always an amazing surf partner! Enjoy.
Check out Dissonance, the third short for our Frequencies Project…tune in and space out!
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack
- Alana Blanchard: 21 Great Photos
- Wild x Youth
- Portfolio: Jim Cook
- Zeke Lau and Hawaiian Triple Crown Tradition
- 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- 46-Foot Catamaran Surfs Giant Wave to Beach (Throwback)
- Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- Ásatrú: An Iceland Adventure
- Chuck Allison on 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- Lulu on Who’s On First: The ASP’s 2014 Qualification Schedule
- herbertcarmuse on To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters
- Innes on Surfing’s New Radical Revolution
- Ae Tee on To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters