Kelly Slater 11-Time ASP World Champion
It wasn’t until my early 20’s that I became conscious of what I was eating. As a professional athlete, you are always looking for that edge. You don’t ever want to have to question it. You want to do the work early and know that it is there.
There was a lot of energy in that crowd, and when a fight busts out in a situation like that, people think they can hide in the crowd and get away with things that they can blame it on others.
If we learn anything from the loss of Andy Irons, let it be that the impact of Andy being gone brings us closer to the ones and the things that we love.
Recently an article was published on SwellNet that called into question the inspiration and development of our Wave Company, and I thought I’d share my perspective on things.
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Surfing Sweden: The Latest in Artificial Waves
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14
- Portfolio: Luke Shadbolt
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali