Author Archives: Kelly Slater
If we learn anything from the loss of Andy Irons, let it be that the impact of Andy being gone brings us closer to the ones and the things that we love.
Recently an article was published on SwellNet that called into question the inspiration and development of our Wave Company, and I thought I’d share my perspective on things.
- GrindMedia Acquires Transworld
- A Deleted Article and the Harmful Misrepresentation of Brazilian Surfers
- A Worldwide Surf Trip: From Sri Lanka to Scotland
- Photo of the Week: 5.20.2013
- Jordy Smith Wins Billabong Pro Rio 2013
- Take Action: Protect Our Waves Petition
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else