Kyle Thiermann Founder, Surfing For Change
Call me old fashioned, but I still believe there’s a need for film festivals to bring a surf community together.
I’ve had multiple people tell me that the film made them think about their impact as a traveler. It’s that kind of feedback that makes all the hard work worth it.
As traveling surfers, we’re never just observing these places we visit, we’re participating in their future with every decision we make.
Considering the horrific impact of plastic bags and pollution on our planet, here are a few simple changes we can make as surfers to help lighten our environmental footprint.
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca