Mark McInnis Photographer
I recently took a 14-day, 2,000+ mile trip to Baja with an epic group. We camped, surfed our hearts out and ate fresh-caught tuna. It epitomized an ideal trip to Baja. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Between can collecting and panhandling, Mark McInnis puts about 25,000 miles a year on his rig in search of the perfect shot, which may end up being captured on film more often than in digital form.
- Wild x Youth
- Portfolio: Jim Cook
- Zeke Lau and Hawaiian Triple Crown Tradition
- 5 Medical Applications of Surfing
- 46-Foot Catamaran Surfs Giant Wave to Beach (Throwback)
- Volcom Celebrates Twenty Years: The Evolution of a Revolution
- Ásatrú: An Iceland Adventure
- The Inertia Reporting Live from the North Shore
- To Cull or Not to Cull: Controlling Shark Populations in Australian Waters
- Shaping Our First Surfboard (on a Trip to Mexico)