Mark McInnis Photographer
I recently took a 14-day, 2,000+ mile trip to Baja with an epic group. We camped, surfed our hearts out and ate fresh-caught tuna. It epitomized an ideal trip to Baja. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Between can collecting and panhandling, Mark McInnis puts about 25,000 miles a year on his rig in search of the perfect shot, which may end up being captured on film more often than in digital form.
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts