Mark Wilson Photographer/Artist/Surfer
The North Shore of Oahu is the mecca of surfing, but I think every surfer should make the pilgrimage to the other holy land of surfing: Bali.
I’ve always been a huge fan of surf art due to the escape from reality it provides, and that has been my driving force for missing out on surfing swells to shoot them, to express my vision as I see it.
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego