Author Archives: Mark Wilson
Wednesday, January 16th, 2013
I’ve always been a huge fan of surf art due to the escape from reality it provides, and that has been my driving force for missing out on surfing swells to shoot them, to express my vision as I see it.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing
- Fergal Smith and the Art of the Haiku