Matt McClain Director of Communications, Surfrider
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012
A new project along the Central Coast of California requires firing underwater air cannons, every 15 seconds, day and night, for 17 days. These tests have the potential to kill thousands of whales, dolphins and other marine mammals.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts
- I’m Quitting You, Surfing