Matt McClain Director of Communications, Surfrider
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012
A new project along the Central Coast of California requires firing underwater air cannons, every 15 seconds, day and night, for 17 days. These tests have the potential to kill thousands of whales, dolphins and other marine mammals.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- Selling the Lifestyle, Hurting the Planet: Rating Surf Apparel Brands
- Inside Hawaii’s Barrels
- A Look at Pipe Masters Since 2009
- Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- Portfolio: Andy Bowlin
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela