Megan Taylor Morrison Assistant Editor, The Active Times
In the brewing process, a little creativity can help develop unique beer flavors. Everything from peppercorns to chocolate to pumpkin can give a pilsner or stout its stand-out character.
Research published in the Journal of Depression and Anxiety suggests that drinking sweetened beverages, especially diet versions, could be linked to a greater chance of developing depression.
Earlier this month, West Australian Fisheries staff baited lines from two boats in their effort to capture and kill a Great White Shark. If they succeed, the shark will be the first ever killed by government order.
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Solid Snapper Rocks Turns on for Quik Pro
- Kelly Slater, Steph Gilmore, Jimmy Buffett in Concert at Snapper
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Debbie Wierenga on 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Stan-Malo Gesnel on The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Alfredo Z on The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Jimmy the Saint on 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Jeff Byrnes on Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull