Author Archives: Mike Incitti
Sometimes, New Jersey can be the darling of the East Coast surf world. It’s true. No hyperbole. Just take a look at the photos above from the supposed Doomsday/Apocalypse swell.
While New Jersey didn’t get “epic” waves from tropical storm Isaac, it’s tough to complain when there are waves and you can surf in boardshorts.
Here are some photos from Mike Incitti’s summer job at Summa Love Surf Camp. The camp’s motto is Peace. Love. Shred. Awesome, right?
Skip work. Go surf! Everyone loves International Surfing Day. Here are a few images from my ISD.
Alberto wasn’t anything special, but it was just what a New Jersey and/or New York surfer needed at this time of the year.
To score in New England, you have to be persistent. Hot coffee comes to mind at 6 a.m blended with a cold, calm sunrise.
This is a portrait of fall in New Jersey, where surfers were gifted with a surplus of ground swells in November.
New Jersey’s Mike Incitti started shooting when he was 12 years old. He has been published by Surfline, ESPN, ESM, and Mundorad, and hopes to keep finding his style.
New Jersey’s Mike Incitti documents a session with the local crew before heading to the madness at the Quiksilver Pro New York.
- Take Action: Protect Our Waves Petition
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing