Mike Incitti Photographer/Surfer
Sometimes, New Jersey can be the darling of the East Coast surf world. It’s true. No hyperbole. Just take a look at the photos above from the supposed Doomsday/Apocalypse swell.
While New Jersey didn’t get “epic” waves from tropical storm Isaac, it’s tough to complain when there are waves and you can surf in boardshorts.
Here are some photos from Mike Incitti’s summer job at Summa Love Surf Camp. The camp’s motto is Peace. Love. Shred. Awesome, right?
Skip work. Go surf! Everyone loves International Surfing Day. Here are a few images from my ISD.
Alberto wasn’t anything special, but it was just what a New Jersey and/or New York surfer needed at this time of the year.
To score in New England, you have to be persistent. Hot coffee comes to mind at 6 a.m blended with a cold, calm sunrise.
This is a portrait of fall in New Jersey, where surfers were gifted with a surplus of ground swells in November.
New Jersey’s Mike Incitti started shooting when he was 12 years old. He has been published by Surfline, ESPN, ESM, and Mundorad, and hopes to keep finding his style.
New Jersey’s Mike Incitti documents a session with the local crew before heading to the madness at the Quiksilver Pro New York.
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- Chuck Allison on My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- herbertcarmuse on A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- SURF TRAMP on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- omah on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Will on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore