Nora Tobin Fitness Professional/Surfer
Most of the hours in my day are spent outside- training clients, surfing, and playing beach volleyball. It is not only essential to keep my skin protected, but it is very important to repair any damage that has been done.
This California spin on an Italian classic is delicious, healthy and perfect for a night in.
Training is a great compliment to surfing, and helps keep you in great shape and injury free. This workout is ideal for those days when I want some exercise outdoors.
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- Selling the Lifestyle, Hurting the Planet: Rating Surf Apparel Brands
- Inside Hawaii’s Barrels
- A Look at Pipe Masters Since 2009
- Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- Nicky Warren on Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Chuck Allison on Inside Sine Qua Non with Greg Long
- Guest on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- ichorousmedia . on A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly
- rozenswag on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore