Nora Tobin Fitness Professional/Surfer
Most of the hours in my day are spent outside- training clients, surfing, and playing beach volleyball. It is not only essential to keep my skin protected, but it is very important to repair any damage that has been done.
This California spin on an Italian classic is delicious, healthy and perfect for a night in.
Training is a great compliment to surfing, and helps keep you in great shape and injury free. This workout is ideal for those days when I want some exercise outdoors.
- Big Wave World Tour Signals Green Light for Oregon Pro, Nelscott Reef
- Snapper Rocks: The Final Day in 60 Photos
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Solid Snapper Rocks Turns on for Quik Pro