Rodrigo Ungaro Photographer
John F. Kennedy once said, “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.” This relates a lot of my way of thinking of the ocean.
I’ve always had a passion for the ocean. It is the only thing that calms me down and keeps me sane; that’s why surfing and water became such a huge part of my life.
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts
- I’m Quitting You, Surfing
- Interview: Shane Borland
- Portfolio: Tom Young
- Seismic Testing A Serious Threat To Marine Wildlife
- Photographers Win Back Image Rights from ASP
- San Diego Dream: SD Goes Off