Sean Brody Surfer/Photographer
With Kwepunha Retreat in full swing and the fifth annual Liberian National Surfing Championships in the books, it’s safe to say surf culture is booming in Liberia.
Call it an epiphany. Call it a shift in paradigm. Call it what you will, but any way you slice it, there is an amazing transformation taking place in the coastal fishing community of Robertsport.
The point is this: the days of scheduling your courses to accommodate your surf schedule are over.
I wanted to combine my surf photography trips with surf philanthropy so I started the Surf Resource Network to help people give back where we go for waves.
- Solid Snapper Rocks Turns on for Quik Pro
- Kelly Slater, Steph Gilmore, Jimmy Buffett in Concert at Snapper
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Surfing Sweden: The Latest in Artificial Waves
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14
- Portfolio: Luke Shadbolt
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- Jimmy the Saint on 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Ren on Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- Anthony Clifton on Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- andy on A REAL Buyer’s Guide to Chest Zip Wetsuits
- PuraKai Clothing on Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro