Sean Brody Surfer/Photographer
With Kwepunha Retreat in full swing and the fifth annual Liberian National Surfing Championships in the books, it’s safe to say surf culture is booming in Liberia.
Call it an epiphany. Call it a shift in paradigm. Call it what you will, but any way you slice it, there is an amazing transformation taking place in the coastal fishing community of Robertsport.
The point is this: the days of scheduling your courses to accommodate your surf schedule are over.
I wanted to combine my surf photography trips with surf philanthropy so I started the Surf Resource Network to help people give back where we go for waves.
- Kelly Slater Pulls Off Left Barrel at Sunset Beach, Triple Crown of Surfing
- 45 Minutes in Queensland
- From a Screen to a Handshake: The Great Pacific Instameet
- Sea and Song
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- Reflections on Shaping My First Board on the Way to Mexico
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects