Sean Brody Surfer/Photographer
With Kwepunha Retreat in full swing and the fifth annual Liberian National Surfing Championships in the books, it’s safe to say surf culture is booming in Liberia.
Call it an epiphany. Call it a shift in paradigm. Call it what you will, but any way you slice it, there is an amazing transformation taking place in the coastal fishing community of Robertsport.
The point is this: the days of scheduling your courses to accommodate your surf schedule are over.
I wanted to combine my surf photography trips with surf philanthropy so I started the Surf Resource Network to help people give back where we go for waves.
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts
- I’m Quitting You, Surfing