Author Archives: Seth Migdail
I explore the human limits and big wave surfing at Mavericks, as well as the harsh conditions the everyday surfer encounters in Northern California.
These are images of the Mavericks Invitational opening ceremonies and portraits of the men who live for something most wouldn’t dream of doing.
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing
- Fergal Smith and the Art of the Haiku