Shaun Tomson Surfing Ambassador/World Champion
When I catch one of those bands of energy, stand on top of the wave and look down, I see the world from a unique perspective. I feel connected to the world in a special way.
I felt as if I had been walking along the highway and gotten hammered by a truck. Never to this day have I been struck so hard by a wave.
This is a story of how surfing and tube-riding essentially saved my life. Surfing can teach us powerful lessons if we look beyond the next wave.
Revolution happens in head rolling lurches, and there’s a revolution going on right now in professional surfing.
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects
- Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination
- Pipeline Perfection: Day One of the Billabong Pipe Masters
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards