Soren Heil Surfer/Photographer/Filmmaker
Thursday, October 13th, 2011
Last week, thousands of people turned out at the Sacred Craft Consumer Expo in Del Mar, California. The expo celebrates design and innovation, while honoring those who have contributed immeasurably to it.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Australian Fishermen Free 12-Foot Tiger Shark in Dramatic Rescue
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects
- Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination
- Pipeline Perfection: Day One of the Billabong Pipe Masters
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll