Stanton Hartsfield Scavenger
Thursday, December 13th, 2012
Steel wheels and a wood plank is all it took to be set free. It proves that there is a creator in all of us.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Coming Up For Air: A Meditation on Cold Water Surf
- Surfing Sweden: The Latest in Artificial Waves
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14
- Portfolio: Luke Shadbolt
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali