Steve Coleman Photographer
Steve Coleman developed a close bond with the sea at an early age. He found an old camera in his parent’s attic and began capturing his friends surfing, and then went on to tell the stories of soul surfers along the East Coast.
Mike lives and breathes the Aloha spirit. Hawaii’s hospitality continues to blow me away, and The Stewarts are no different.
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore