Steve Hauser Writer/Sponger/Surfer
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011
Here I am, an aging gringo surfer at one of México’s classic breaks. I come to Mazatlán pursuing a 40-year deferred dream of surfing.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts