Trevor Murphy Photographer
So 2012 is over and the world didn’t end. The Mayan predictions were off. Surprise, surprise. So after you realized that your post-apocalypse New Years resolution weren’t holding up, what to strive for? How about: get barreled more.
Here is a little visual stimulus from the second day of competition at the Hurley Pro.
Scoring “good” waves just north of the equator takes time, patience, and about a gallon of sunblock. If you put your time in and pay attention, these are the benefits you reap.
Over the last three years I have contracted the photography bug. I just returned home from Bali, and thought I might share some images.
- goFlow: Share and Discover Waves with Your Friends
- Pipeline Showdown: Slater vs. Fanning
- Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Lay Day
- Inside the Billabong Pipe Masters Webcast
- 5 Gifts for Surfers this Holiday Season
- The Inertia 2013 Surfer Holiday Gift Guide
- YoShot Challenge: New York’s Surf Photography Contest
- Portfolio: Craig Parry
- One Freezing Danish Surf Session
- Anthony Dooley on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- SURF TRAMP on Of Mics and Men: A New Age of Surf Broadcasting
- Marcy on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves
- Gondo on Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Lay Day
- Evan Gill on Surfing Morocco: A Search for Waves