Trevor Murphy Photographer
So 2012 is over and the world didn’t end. The Mayan predictions were off. Surprise, surprise. So after you realized that your post-apocalypse New Years resolution weren’t holding up, what to strive for? How about: get barreled more.
Here is a little visual stimulus from the second day of competition at the Hurley Pro.
Scoring “good” waves just north of the equator takes time, patience, and about a gallon of sunblock. If you put your time in and pay attention, these are the benefits you reap.
Over the last three years I have contracted the photography bug. I just returned home from Bali, and thought I might share some images.
- Style: Up and At ‘Em
- 5 Even More Essential Tips for Good Bodysurfing
- Surf Photo of the Week 3.10.14
- Portfolio: Luke Shadbolt
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero