All the invitees hold a certain reverence for Eddie. The respect they have not only for him, but for his entire family, is wordlessly conveyed through quiet reflection and a strange mix of sadness and happiness. This is what a few of the world’s best had to say about the event, Eddie, and what it means to them.
Wednesday night at Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore, we showed our first documentary “Sine Qua Non: The Psychology of Big Wave Surfing with Greg Long” to a packed house.
There are a lot of people out there who don’t understand why Alana Blanchard markets herself the way she does. They say she sets a bad image for woman’s surfing, but if you looked into what it takes to be a professional female surfer you would understand.
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters