Lawmakers in areas hard-hit by Superstorm Sandy worry the US federal government shutdown could seriously hamper recovery.
Surfers are a peaceful lot, but I can say – with great certainty – that this isn’t just another liberal, hippie-surfer reaction to the threat of war. This is just an endorsement of a fairly vast consensus: America doesn’t need to surf Syria.
Jason Collins may be the first openly gay male professional athlete to come out in America who is currently active in a team sport, but what if it were next year’s ASP World Champion?
Earlier this month, West Australian Fisheries staff baited lines from two boats in their effort to capture and kill a Great White Shark. If they succeed, the shark will be the first ever killed by government order.
The days of apathetic surfers being rad are gone. Well, they exist, but, in our view, it’s much cooler to care – and care hard. Whether you’re voting for Obama, Romney, or someone else, surfers, go rock the vote.
As surfers who consider the ocean a sacred place, the 2012 US Presidential debate has been frustrating, so I’ve composed a breakdown of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney’s environmental policies on the eve of the final presidential debate.
- 6 Ridiculous (Semi-Explicit) Surfer iPhone Autocorrects
- Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination
- Pipeline Perfection: Day One of the Billabong Pipe Masters
- Surf Photo of the Week 12.9.13
- Opening Day for The Billabong Pipe Masters: Zietz Perfect, Perrow Injured
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day One
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards