The Obama Administration recently approved moving forward with seismic oil and gas exploration off of the Atlantic coast, which could greatly endanger marine ecosystems.
Congress passed a federal budget that supports beach water quality monitoring and ensures national safety standards at beaches.
Lawmakers in areas hard-hit by Superstorm Sandy worry the US federal government shutdown could seriously hamper recovery.
Surfers are a peaceful lot, but I can say – with great certainty – that this isn’t just another liberal, hippie-surfer reaction to the threat of war. This is just an endorsement of a fairly vast consensus: America doesn’t need to surf Syria.
Jason Collins may be the first openly gay male professional athlete to come out in America who is currently active in a team sport, but what if it were next year’s ASP World Champion?
Earlier this month, West Australian Fisheries staff baited lines from two boats in their effort to capture and kill a Great White Shark. If they succeed, the shark will be the first ever killed by government order.
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca