Get ready for the cold waters of Lincoln City, Oregon. The Xpreshon Big Wave World Tour has given the official green light for the event Wednesday, March 12th.
Mickey Smith’s Coming Up to Air, featuring cold water surfer Matt Smith, is heavy and inspired. Therefore, I figured it would be good to talk to the charger about what, in turn, inspires him.
The crew at VISSLA went for a jaunt down the coast to Baja, Mexico, recently. Everyone was getting a little restless with the lack of swell in Southern California so pointing Derrick Disney’s truck southbound and stepping on it was the plan.
When Nike switched from 6.0 to Nike Surf, they pretty much did away with all we had shot up to that point, and when Nike finally pulled the trigger, we were sitting there with years worth of A+ footage, more or less never seen, being forced to the grave.
- Big Wave World Tour Signals Green Light for Oregon Pro, Nelscott Reef
- Snapper Rocks: The Final Day in 60 Photos
- Growing: Fergal Smith Digs In and Gets Back to His Roots
- The Final Say: Gabriel Medina Wants it Baaaad
- Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmore Kick off the Year with Wins at Snapper
- Too Cold for Comfort
- Editing the Influence: Surf Porn’s Perfection
- Risk Reduction: Why I’m Against the Shark Cull
- Portfolio: Nathan French
- Solid Snapper Rocks Turns on for Quik Pro