This is one of my go-to meals, because I love mushrooms and greens. It’s best served with brown rice!
– 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
– 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms of choice
– 1 bunch of kale, rinsed and coarsely chopped (remove any long stems)
– 1/2 cup water
– pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of coconut amino
– 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add minced garlic and mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms are tender, about five to six minutes stirring occasionally
Add kale and water. Stir to combine. Cover/cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and season with pepper. Drizzle with red wine vinegar and coconut amino.
Immediately serve with brown rice and top with sesame seeds and enjoy!