Surfers have a love-hate relationship with urine. On cold winter mornings with a gut full of coffee, sometimes nothing feels better after your second duck dive when that ice cream headache kicks in than draining the main vein. Any non-surfer might quiver in disgust. But, for those in the self-contained yellow shower club (and that’s 90% of us who’ll openly admit it and the other 10% who do but lie about it) there’s a down side. Namely, the smell.
So, everybody does it. Great. But there’s a wrong way and a right way. And, from the yellow novice to the experienced pisser, it’s always good for a little refresh on the rules of the road.