One of the things we enjoy most at The Inertia is fostering community. We want people who love exploring the ocean, backcountry, and outdoors to enjoy those spaces and their respective communities to the max. And while we reach our readers daily through smartphones, social media feeds, and laptops, nothing builds that community stronger than a chance to connect in person.
Enter EVOLVE, our annual event celebrating individuals making a positive impact in surf and outdoor culture.
This year marks The Inertia’s 5th Annual EVOLVE Summit, and we’re excited for you to join us at the Changing Tides HQ in beautiful Encinitas, California, where we have an exciting lineup of speakers as well as the World Premiere of GenUp, a new series from The Inertia shining a spotlight on young surfers that are blowing the world’s minds with their levels of performance in (and out of) the water. We’re proud to premiere the first episode starring Caity Simmers. This year’s full lineup includes:
– Surfing Should Lead the Way, with the Changing Tides Foundation Co-Founder, Becky Mendoza and SIMA Executive Director, Vipe Desai.
– The Sightless Journey to 1,000,000 with Pete Gustin, aka Youtube’s The Blind Surfer.
– 2 Years Later: Surf Culture Forever Changed with Selema Masekela.
– World Premiere of The Inertia’s original short film GenUp: CAITY starring Caity Simmers
– Live DJ from the Red Bull Crew
– Tacos and drinks while they last
We’re looking forward to an inspiring night with friends old and new on Saturday, September 17, 2022. Grab your ticket now and get ready to get inspired. Ticket prices will increase on September 10th, with a portion of proceeds from the night benefiting the Changing Tides Foundation and all the great work they do.
The Inertia’s EVOLVE 2022 is presented by Klean Kanteen, White Claw, Waiakea, Aventon, Red Bull, and Parkit Movement.