The Inertia is surfing’s definitive online network, featuring news, commentary, photography, and art from the global surf community’s most talented and prominent figures. The Inertia also aims to make sustainable impacts on the world via partnerships with great organizations like The Surfrider Foundation, Save The Waves Coalition, WiLDCOAST, Surfers for Cetaceans, and The Surf Resource Network.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato
- Art In Japan: Help Me Get There
- Micro-Particle Allows You to Live Without Breathing
- 5 Tips: A (Very) Amateur Guide to Spearfishing
- Fergal Smith and the Art of the Haiku
- How Surfing Made Me a Better Mom