Dr. Jess Ponting Director, Center for Surf Research
Groundswell Educational Travel is a very deliberate attempt to develop the world’s coolest college courses. The programs have been developed on the premise that there are two types of people in the world: those who surf, and those who would like to.
Just below the surface of the undeniably epic Volcom Fiji Pro, a subtle shift in the landscape of surf philanthropy took place. Now, we are now all empowered, even incentivized, to be surf philanthropists.
A new surf philanthropy concept launched at the Volcom Fiji Pro called Surf Credits. We think it’s pretty innovative.
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego