Dr. Jess Ponting Director, Center for Surf Research
Groundswell Educational Travel is a very deliberate attempt to develop the world’s coolest college courses. The programs have been developed on the premise that there are two types of people in the world: those who surf, and those who would like to.
Just below the surface of the undeniably epic Volcom Fiji Pro, a subtle shift in the landscape of surf philanthropy took place. Now, we are now all empowered, even incentivized, to be surf philanthropists.
A new surf philanthropy concept launched at the Volcom Fiji Pro called Surf Credits. We think it’s pretty innovative.
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly