Paul Ferraris Photographer
Sunday, October 7th, 2012
I don’t really consider myself a surf photographer; I take photos of my daily life. I’m happy to shoot off a few thoughtful rolls of film on a surf trip and see if any magic happens.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts
- I’m Quitting You, Surfing
- Interview: Shane Borland
- Portfolio: Tom Young
- Seismic Testing A Serious Threat To Marine Wildlife
- Photographers Win Back Image Rights from ASP
- San Diego Dream: SD Goes Off