To many surfers, myself included, surfing is a cure-all. Be it a rough day at work, a long day of class or just day-to-day stress, there is no medicine quite like getting in the water for an hour or two. However, there are others out there for whom surfing provides actual medical treatment.
This is my dream job: driving around the island’s top surfing destinations, helping surfers get fit to do the thing they love.
We’ve all learned the hard way that spending too much time in the sun can create some pretty traumatizing effects. The EWG tested over 1,400 sunscreens. Here are the top 5 that seem to do the most damage.
- Welcome to Paradise, Now Go to Hell
- Portfolio: Andy Bowlin
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela
- Eddie Aikau: The Hawaiian Son
- #loosebehavior 2 Art Show Premieres in Oceanside, California
- Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony: Portraits of Big Wave Warriors
- Sine Qua Non Premieres on the North Shore with Greg Long
- GoPro Barrels at the Lighthouse, North Carolina
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack