Branden Aroyan Photographer/Filmmaker
Sunday, December 9th, 2012
Once I asked Kelly, “What kind of waves do you want to surf today?” “Hollow barrels with no one out,” he responded. That reply formed our continual search. The following 20 gorgeous images of Kelly Slater are from those journeys.
CONTRIBUTE* Join the planet's largest network of thinking surfers.
SUPPORT US* 10% goes to a charity of your choice
- (HEADSPACE): Sal Masekela
- Eddie Aikau: The Hawaiian Son
- #loosebehavior 2 Art Show Premieres in Oceanside, California
- Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony: Portraits of Big Wave Warriors
- Sine Qua Non Premieres on the North Shore with Greg Long
- Eh Haole, Read This Before Visiting Hawaii
- GoPro Barrels at the Lighthouse, North Carolina
- Snowy Faroe Islands Surfing: Atlantic Diversions
- Fisherman Dies in Maui Shark Attack
- Alana Blanchard: 21 Great Photos