Bringing great people together to share ideas and inspiration at our annual EVOLVE Summit is one of the most gratifying things we do. The community is what it’s all about, and we miss it dearly. We weren’t able to gather last year for obvious reasons (we still united digitally!), but we’re super excited to announce that our 4th Annual EVOLVE Summit returns to Los Angeles on Friday, December 10. We couldn’t be more pumped. Find details and tickets here.
We’re excited to premiere powerful films and hear from an incredible lineup of speakers from different spheres of surf and outdoor culture. This year’s lineup includes:
– The World Premiere of The Inertia‘s new film Peak California presented by Sierra Nevada starring big wave surfer Jojo Roper and acclaimed climber Nina Williams
– The Los Angeles Premiere of Fabric, Chapter 1 with Robin Van Gyn and Izzi Gomez
– WSL CEO Erik Logan will speak on Innovation During Unprecedented Times
– Un Mar de Colores co-founders Mario Ordonez-Caldron and Kat Williams will discuss Surf and Outdoors as a Force for Good
– Acclaimed author and meditation expert Jaimal Yogis will be speaking on the Power of Mindfulness and Meditation
It’s an inspiring gathering at a beautiful, fully green, 100 percent solar-powered venue called Smogshoppe, (which is a converted smog shop…) on Friday, December 10, 2021 from 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m., so you can make a night out of it. Wahoo’s will be providing the fish tacos. Sierra Nevada, White Claw, and Liquid Death Water will keep your glass full.
There are limited tickets available, so snag one while you can. Good vibes and inspiration await.
The Inertia’s EVOLVE 2021 is presented by Sierra Nevada, White Claw, Chevrolet, and Klean Kanteen. Tacos by Wahoos. This year’s gathering will benefit Changing Tides Foundation and Un Mar de Colores.