Rob Machado Professional Surfer
I would have to go with surfing, and I’ll tell you why. To me, surfing is forever evolving. It’s endless possibilities.
I would love to see Kelly and Mick surf against each other for the World Title in three man-on-man heats. This is it. Winner take all. Best of three.
Not everything needs to be instant and perfect. Imperfections are good. You learn to appreciate them and embrace them. I don’t want to be perfect. I don’t want anything to really be perfect.
Over the years, I’ve amassed a nice collection of images, and, this year, I’ve finally dug into that box and pulled out all my favorite moments.
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca
- Resurrected: Never Before Seen A+ Footage
- Portfolio: Jon Roberts
- 7 Yoga Poses to Strengthen Your Surfing
- Best Day of the Year in San Diego
- Monster Great White Caught Meters from Roxy Pro
- The Ladies Smash Spectacular Snapper at the Roxy Pro
- Date a Boy Who Surfs
- Insane Jaws Wipeouts