Author Archives: Rob Machado
Not everything needs to be instant and perfect. Imperfections are good. You learn to appreciate them and embrace them. I don’t want to be perfect. I don’t want anything to really be perfect.
Over the years, I’ve amassed a nice collection of images, and, this year, I’ve finally dug into that box and pulled out all my favorite moments.
- A Worldwide Surf Trip: From Sri Lanka to Scotland
- Photo of the Week: 5.20.2013
- Jordy Smith Wins Billabong Pro Rio 2013
- Take Action: Protect Our Waves Petition
- TCA Responds: Toll Roads and Save Trestles
- 11 Radical Observations from Lollapalooza Brazil
- New Beach Access App Shakes Up Malibu
- Help Secure Trestles on the National Register of Historic Places…Or Else
- The End of The Road: Massive Teahupoo
- Portfolio: Robert Siliato