Greg Long Professional Big Wave Surfer
I have no hard feelings towards Garrett nor do I blame him for what happened to me that day at Cortes.
I express my deepest gratitude to the team of rescuers and fellow surfers who’s training and precise response contributed to saving my life.
- Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day Two
- Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Kelly Slater Pulls Off Left Barrel at Sunset Beach, Triple Crown of Surfing
- 45 Minutes in Queensland
- From a Screen to a Handshake: The Great Pacific Instameet
- Sea and Song
- Surfing. Period.
- Music vs. Surfing: An Ultimatum
- Reflections on Shaping My First Board on the Way to Mexico
- I Love Surfing, But a World without Music?
- Mike Colacino on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Joe M on Shark Cull Approved in Western Australia
- Rory Parker on Al and Ted’s Excellent Pipeline Adventures: Day Two
- Kalai on 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- Theresa Lyon on Nicaragua: The Most Beautiful Surf Destination