Lakey Peterson Professional Surfer
If I had to choose just two, I would choose my sister and Stephanie Gilmore. Steph doesn’t really care about what other people think of her. She just is who she wants to be, and I love that characteristic.
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at my new film, Zero to 100, which premieres this weekend at Lobero Theater in Santa Barbara.
I felt like everything worked out the way it did at the U.S. Open because I wasn’t so focused on myself. I was focused on Daisy and winning for her. It was a day I will never forget, and hopefully Daisy won’t either.
- The Last Dance: The Pipe Masters
- Sorting Your Tight Hamstrings
- One Night at Turtle Bay: The 2013 Surfer Poll
- My Evening at the Surfer Poll Awards
- My Pick: Kelly Slater at 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- Terrifying Shark Attack Caught on GoPro
- 6 Keys to Surviving the North Shore
- John John Florence Will Win Pipe Masters
- Event Preview: 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters
- A World Title Proposal: Best of Three: Mick vs. Kelly