Lakey Peterson Professional Surfer
If I had to choose just two, I would choose my sister and Stephanie Gilmore. Steph doesn’t really care about what other people think of her. She just is who she wants to be, and I love that characteristic.
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at my new film, Zero to 100, which premieres this weekend at Lobero Theater in Santa Barbara.
I felt like everything worked out the way it did at the U.S. Open because I wasn’t so focused on myself. I was focused on Daisy and winning for her. It was a day I will never forget, and hopefully Daisy won’t either.
- Drone Captures Dolphin Stampede
- Bob and Sink: The Trial and Error of Ryan Burch
- The Seabass Sequence
- The Ol’ Boys Project: Documenting Stoke in Bali
- Field Trip to Mexico
- Below Fu#*ing Zero
- Oxycontin: Don’t Lose Yourself Along with The Pain
- Opening The Doors of Perception
- Who is JOB 4.0: Soft Tops at Jaws
- Wipeout From Hell: Pedra Branca